As A Potential Resident Of Costa Rica
There are many ways the ARCR can help you as a new resident of Costa Rica. Here are a few:
- Assistance within Costa Rica before you arrive, with advice, contacts and information. Also, information on what you must bring for residency purposes.
- Recommendation of professional people who you can trust, including lawyers, accountants and other specialists.
- Assistance with language.
- Assistance in getting around the country when you arrive, and in selecting the area in which to live that best meets your requirements.
- Recommendation of trustworthy real estate firms.
- Assistance with importation of cars, furniture and personal effects through our office.
- Assistance in locating various firms you may require who speak your language.
- Assistance with government agencies and departments, and an explanation of local rules and regulations.
- Assistance in establishing banking contacts.
- Assistance obtaining a local drivers license.
- Advice in how various investments work in Costa Rica.
- Advice on insurance matters.
- Costa Rican mail, fax, phone and E-mail addresses for messages are available until you become settled.
- Working permits for domestic staff you may bring with you or hire here.
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers for your arrival in Costa Rica.
- Help arrange temporary accommodation while the members looks for a permanent residence.